Let experienced courtroom attorney Robert D. Schultze work for you.
When you've been charged with a crime, you need an attorney with experience in both plea negotiations and trial work. We have successfully defended people for a wide range of charges. We will work to resolve your case, so that you can move forward in life.
From recovering money when you've been hurt, to drafting wills, deeds or contracts, you can rely on us to aggressively pursue and protect your interests. Our broad experience includes chancery practice, business services, real estate deeds and litigation.
Learn more: How to hire a criminal defense attorney
- BA, Political Science, 2001, University of Mississippi; Juris Doctorate, 2004, UM School of Law
- Court-appointed criminal defense attorney in 3rd and 17th Judicial District Courts
- Supreme Court-appointed member, Mississippi Commission on Continuing Legal Education
- Mayor-appointed member, committee to select Oxford Chief of Police
- Extensive local criminal defense experience
Learn more: our values and experience
Our practice area spans six counties in the 3rd and 17th Judicial Districts in North Mississippi. We often meet clients at the courthouse closest to them.